Sunday, April 18, 2010

It was a simple question. "What's all that?"
The answer, "It's Rachel's life in jewelry", bounced off of me initially.
Then I got to looking...
Apparently, over the years, all of Rachie's jewelry-like stuff was worn for a while and then for various reasons ended up in a "drawer", which probably took several different forms, also, over the years. I think this is the current "form". It was all dumped out on the kitchen counter...
And sorted, sorta...
Not sure how this ended up there but I suspect maybe Bekah...
The sorting progressed...
The intention, I was told, was that this stuff was going to go to
Emma and Katy, but it had to be divied up.
I think this will become Emma's, but I could be wrong...
Anyway, everyone seems happy, and isn't that what matters?

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Anonymous Rach said...

THAT PIC OF ME AND EMMA IS FROM LIKE 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO!
And the pics of the jewelry you got was after much sorting. It started as about three times that....

 
At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Bekah said...

I might have contributed to the pile, but 'culprit' definitely would not have been my label for the goings on this time! After all, I am an hour away...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home